Is it a popular bookstore or one of the most haunted places in Franklin, Tennessee? Maybe it’s both! Long before the building was home to the bookstore the Factory Store Building was used as a gathering place for Andrew Johnson and his troops after the War of 1812. In 1864 the building was used as a hospital for wounded soldiers after the Battle of Franklin during the Civil War. It’s believed that one of the soldiers stayed behind and likes to make his presence known.
- Jimani Lounge
- The Dupont Mansion