The Marshall House (Savannah)
Built in 1851, the Marshall House was the most luxurious hotel in Savannah, Georgia of its time. But in 1864, when General Sherman marched the Federal army into Savannah, he took over the building and used it as a hospital for his men. Today the Marshall House is once again a hotel but some of those spirits from the war have chosen to stay behind and still reside on the property. Join us as we take a deep dive into the history and hauntings of the Marshall House.